In accordance with EU regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, we inform you:
The data controller is Focchi S.p.a. – Via Cornacchiara, 805, 47824, Poggio Torriana, RN, Italia.
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Owner contact number: 0541 – 627355
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
A data protection officer has not been appointed, as Focchi s.p.a. is not subjected to a legal obligation and it has assessed a data protection officer as not necessary within his own organizational structure.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
Your personal information will be processed in an ethical and transparent manner, only for lawful purposes, which safeguards your privacy and your rights for the following purposes:
To send you messages via e-mail about updates on Focchi s.p.a. economic activity and events managed by the company. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the data subject, according to point (a) of Article 6(1) of EU regulation.
Please note that it is necessary to keep your data up to date as Focchi s.p.a. has adopted appropriate measures to ensure the timely correction thereof.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Your personal data processed are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes aforementioned. So they will concern:
Your name and your e-mail address in order to communicate via e-mail news to the economic activity carried out by Focchi s.p.a. and to the events managed by the company.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
A recipient is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or another body that receives communication of personal data, except for public authorities receiving personal data during a control, in accordance to EU Reg. art. 4, (9).
The recipients of your personal data could be:
Other employees and collaborators, as appointed to personal data processing and the processor, in order to communicate via e-mail news about the economic activity carried out by Focchi s.p.a. and to the events managed by the company.
The persons aforementioned are duly trained on the appropriate measures to take regarding the personal data protection.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
Focchi s.p.a has assessed the transfer of your personal data to third countries or international organisations as not necessary to communicate via e-mail news about the economic activity carried out by Focchi s.p.a. and to the events managed by the company.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Focchi s.p.a will retain your personal data until your cancellation.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party hold the following rights:
- Right of access (art.15 EU Regulation) in order to:
- Verify your personal data are (not) being process and, where that is the case:
- Verify the purpose of your personal data processed
- Verify the types of your personal data processed
- Verify the recipients of your personal data processed
- Verify the data storage period of your personal data processed
- Verify the possibility to exercise your right to rectification and cancellation
- Verify the possibility to contact the national competent data protection authority in case of unlawful processing of personal data.
- Verify the use of an automated decision-making process and, if so, the logic used
- Right to rectification and cancellation, e.the right to obtain from the Controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data and/or the completion of incomplete personal data or erasure of personal data
- Right to restriction of data processing, e.the right to request suspension of personal data processing
- Right to data portability, e.the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as the right to transmit personal data to another data controller
Focchi s.p.a. is obliged to assess and respond appropriately to any request for the exercise of the aforementioned rights, in a timely manner, unless there is a justified reason to prevent it.
RIGHT TO OBJECT
As interested party, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data contacting the national competent data protection authority in case of violation of your rights by Focchi s.p.a.
NATURE OF COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Your communication to Focchi s.p.a. of your personal data is neither contractually nor legally obligatory as regards the communication via e-mail of news related to the economic activity carried out and to the events managed by the company.
However, please note that your refusal to provide such personal data would result in Focchi s.p.a. the impossibility of fulfilling the aforementioned purposes.